Thread: Missing Hawaii
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
IMWEZL
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/MKVII GTI
IMWEZL is on a distinguished road
Default Missing Hawaii

Haha actually I miss my car more. Sucks having to walk around all over the place here in Korea. Seoul is awesome. Traffic looks just like H1 during peak times with the addition of Roberts Hawaii buses pushing 90+ on the HOV lane.

I think I'll get me a beater out here. I've seen a few early model Skylines and Evo's. I just want to make sure whatever car I get hasn't been boosted to damn near death. I haven't seen a single AFR gauge in any of the cars I looked at but plenty of Boost controllers.

So far I haven't done much. Just shopping for a place to stay. Not too many garages here in Korea. That sucks because of the Z and my Harley. There's no way in hell I would park my bike on the street. I've also been sizing up elevators to see if a bike would fit.

My Z should arrive before June. I've seen a few 370s and 350s out here already. I still have to find where the dealership is at here in Seoul. I talked to them a few months ago just to let them know I was in bound. Hopefully they remember me. Freaking radio is having some issues with the aux port.

Well I'll be sure to take pics out here with the ride and post them up.
IMWEZL is offline   Reply With Quote