Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:06 PM   #169 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Well finished up an install tonight, sort of. JB-370z helped install my Pioneer Z110-BT, which he is very knowledge and helpful, but we hit one snag at the very very very end. It seems one of the grounding cables is loose and we get an error message on boot up (just have to hit ok), but everything on the system works 100% fine. Initial impressions is, damn it is nice, and I barely touched the surface of this unit.
Right now it is a basic install, but in a month or so (or sooner with this error message) I will be adding a few things which will open the system up for even better usage.

Here are two quick images from tonight with more to come later when I get a chance to test all the features of this unit.

theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote