Thread: FI Headers??
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Question FI Headers??

Tony,

We all know of the long tube headers that you have out but are there any plans of making replacement headers -- ones that still require cats? I am aware of some headers out there, STILLEN's for example, that don't produce much gains and therefore, aren't worth the $$$ and effort of installing, for some people, like myself.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed already. Heck, perhaps that's why you're making the long tube version -- because you can't really get any gains out of stock replacements.

I just thought since you've been able to produce the most gains out of a CBE, you should be able to provide a better set of headers than that of the competition.
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote