View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #26 (permalink)
Scott @ RA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Ridiculously Fast
Scott @ RA has a spectacular aura aboutScott @ RA has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
Haha.....I need to win the lottery but could you give me more information about the brake kits then?

Since I AM looking at different options since I will be tracking the car in the summer
If you are going to be tracking your car (besides seat time with a good driving instructor) the best mod you will ever be able to make for your car as for reliability, consistency, and safety would be the brakes.
There is a couple of other complete brake kits out there that would probably work for you on the track as well as these with our two piece rotors would, but I am very confident in saying that there is no better brake kit out there for these cars at the price you can get this whole Akebono calipers and our two piece set up for. For information on these rotors look at the first post, if you have any more questions about them that wasn't covered, feel free to ask.
Another plus to this kit that I haven't mentioned is that because of these calipers being OEM Nissan, the brake pressure proportioning is perfect. It is a very good front to rear bias feel. I can't say that same thing about most any other after market brake caliper for these cars.

With the proper pads and brake fluid, these new RA, light weight/ two piece brake rotors legitimately turn this OEM Akebono brake kit into a true, real competition/ track worthy brake kit.... and at a fraction of the price of any comparable complete brake kit out there available for these cars.

Last edited by Scott @ RA; 04-16-2010 at 06:34 PM.