View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Reaper42
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: GetLucky370
Reaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to beholdReaper42 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknismoZ View Post
uuhhhh... chargespeed are better quality than status... have u sat on chargespeed seat before??? quality sh.t like bride seat that way to expensive and not fia approve like ur seat and mine??? just to let u know chargespeed been in this business longer than ur crappy status seat.
^ bahahahaha tell me you are joking. Status seats are FIA approved. And the four biggest names in Racing seats are Recaro, Sparco, Bride, and...yup you guessed it, STATUS!! AMS, one of the best tuning companies in the US uses status in their WORLDS FASTEST EVO.

But we will let our friends on here do the talking, post pics of your seat installed when you finally get em and I will post pics of my status seat in my Z.

p.s. this really looks like a high quality, nice designed seat....

especially over this...

Last edited by Reaper42; 04-16-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Reaper42 is offline   Reply With Quote