View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 07:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
BerkTech
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Lots....
BerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redline Time Attack Results are in! DDM 370Z, BERK S2000 & BERK BMW 135i on track!

BERK is on the podium with a 3rd place finish and a 6th place finish!

BERK TECHNOLOGY went out racing this weekend at the Redline Time Attack season opener @ Buttonwillow CA. This track is the proving grounds for the fastest tuner cars & works vehicles in the country. The fastest cars from Japan are routinely shipped to the USA to compete with the US built race cars.

BERK TECHNOLOGY took 3rd in their S2000 and 6th in their BMW 135i in the ultra competitive street RWD class in a field of 29 cars entered!

The BERK HFC equipped DoubleDown Motorsports went out in a nearly bone stock 370Z and finished a respectable 12th in the street class. Had there been a "showroom stock" class the DDM 370Z would have surely finished on top.

Congrats to all! I hope we see some more 370Z's out there in the future!

See some more pictures on the BERK BLOG.
Berk Technology News

While the others type fast... Berk Technology goes fast.... See you at the track!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER: (714) 546-BERK
READ THE BERK BLOG HERE
BerkTech is offline   Reply With Quote