View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:25 PM   #57 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
White on white go re read your post. I took offence to the strike 3 your out ordeal. Also, I took a good size financial hit with the spawn aero ordeal and I am working with the owner not only to pay me back but to get everyone else on the board the parts they deserve. Many people rely on sponsors for financial help that isn't the case for me. I am just trying to save money and get a dream accomplished. Yes Chris has given me a deal that is insane!!! And I am proud to have Strasse Forged as sponsor as their quality and products are reserved for the ELITE! I am glad he is working with me on the project.

Seriously the money I put in this car could have been a really nice down payment on a really nice house!
Spawn was as negligent as Forged imo, I'm surprised you support one yet bash the other!