View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
jeffreyfranz
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PG M6
jeffreyfranz is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4r3s View Post
thank you for the feed back guys, I was fairly sure they would work just wanted some reassurance before dropping all that cash.

I dont know if this is possible but maybe some type of reference sheet would work better for this type of thread. you could list out all the wheel sizes + offsets that will work with the car and also add a field for each on wether a spacer would be needed and its size. might be too large of a undertaking though with all the different wheels out there and then you run into the issue of will a specific wheel clear the bigger brakes or not. Just an idea.
Excellent idea! But I don't think it should be "instead of" or replace this thread. The stat sheet would be very helpful, but there will always be times when we want to ask each other questions, offer the benefit of our experience, etc.

BTW, I should point out to all concerned that I am no expert like Bullitt, RCZ and others. I just thought the thread would be a good idea. I am pleased to see such a healthy response already!
jeffreyfranz is offline   Reply With Quote