View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:26 PM   #46 (permalink)
blue660r01

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
WOW you guys are harsh. I read his post and he has a legitimate complaint and evidence to support his claims. I feel the forum needs to see these stories so they can make the best decisions when choosing the right shop! This clearly goes to show that the earlier mentioned fall boy for Forged Performance is just that a FALL BOY! An easy way to place the blame and let things disappear with no justification for the poor work done. Honestly, I like you guys dont want to keep hearing the stories but hey guess what its a necessity!!! why? because it lets us know who is a credible shop and who isnt!

I know of the Attorney the OP is using and they have a very solid case from what I have heard. The reputation for that attorney also is that they wont take the case unless it is a sealed deal kind of thing and they know they are going to win.

I told you guys earlier there are more stories and this isnt the last of them. Just be prepared for more of them to show up. All the comments of "if you do 100 car builds and 1 goes bad thats a 99% success rate and thats good!" is a load of CRAP and goes to show if they did this to one car then what about the others.... (in my mind I would go double check all the work performed on my car to make sure this type of work wasnt done to me).

This thread should not be locked and should be left open for actual discussion not a bunch of conjecture and fan boys one way or the other. Rather the discussion should be on the facts that are laid out before us!

So to you complainers go spend your money and get burned because it was to painful for you to read and be informed of the risks!
Couldnt agree any more.