View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
WOW you guys are harsh. I read his post and he has a legitimate complaint and evidence to support his claims. I feel the forum needs to see these stories so they can make the best decisions when choosing the right shop! This clearly goes to show that the earlier mentioned fall boy for Forged Performance is just that a FALL BOY! An easy way to place the blame and let things disappear with no justification for the poor work done. Honestly, I like you guys dont want to keep hearing the stories but hey guess what its a necessity!!! why? because it lets us know who is a credible shop and who isnt!
Bullit, I agree 100% good or bad stories are welcomed, you know just the same that this forum as had both.
The issue here is this is an on going legal matter, meaning it needs to stay private until a verdict is reached. The story can still be posted at a later date, but not until after the legal procedures are done, just trying to help the OP.