View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Question S-tune coilover suspension kit

I have seen the S"tune coilover kits on the internet for sale. They run between $900 and $1,100 depending on the vendor. They look like a high quality kit and are priced very reasonably. They appear to be pro-street and light track duty. Which is perfect for me. I'm more of a street racer.
Thing is... I see no reviews on these. I see no one installing them so far... I'm getting my Z this august, for sure this year. My 1st mods will be suspension then exhaust & intake. Before I settle on the Stune I would like a source of review. Does anyone have these or have a link to a review. So far I'm out of luck in finding info other than where to purchase. Thank you in advance.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote