View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:15 AM   #25 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zguy View Post
Just so you know I believe that these warranties start when the purchase is made NOT after your factory warranty expires.... I purchased a warranty like this thinking I would have 36k extra miles come to find out that my extended warranty expires a whopping 6k miles after my factory warranty expires. I would be very carefull when buying warranties that are not through nissan.
That, and if you cancel the extended warranty,. they pro-rate your return based on the purchase date of the warranty...in other words, I did not get back 100% of the amount, even though I cancelled it within 2 months.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote