View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 03:05 AM   #32 (permalink)
1GR8Z34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Mitsubishi OB-X
1GR8Z34 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 1GR8Z34 Send a message via Yahoo to 1GR8Z34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GR8Z34 View Post
Starbucks near AMC Theater: (South bay peeps)
3111 Mission College Blvd. Santa Clara, Ca
Meet time: 9am
Departure time: 930am to Chevron to meet up with north & east bay peeps.

Chevron Gas Station: (North, East & South bay peeps will meet up here)
1101 East Hillsdale Blvd. Foster City, Ca
Meet time: 945am
Departure time: 10am to Half Moon Bay for a cruise

Sam's Chowder House: (If pier 39 doesn't work out)
4210 North Cabrillo Hwy. Half Moon Bay, Ca
Meet time: 11am-12:30pm
Departure time: 1pm to Twin Peaks for our final destination for cruise and photo shoot.

Twin Peaks: (Final destination of cruise)
501 Twin Peaks Blvd. San Francisco, Ca

==> Now about the lunch part I am still working on it, still undecided of where to have lunch because I was thinking of Pier 39 for lunch but pier 39 will be pack for sure so parking is going to be a problem for all of us. My second option is to just stay in Half moon bay for lunch still looking around for a places to eat thou. What do you guys think about staying in half moon bay for lunch instead of going to pier 39? Need to know so that I can decide what to do. That's all for now thanks.

Bad news guys .... I spoke to the manager of Sam's Chowder House, according to him he wont be able to reserve some seats for us because it gets really crowded every saturday, he doesn't want to take the risk of reserving the seats for us. So I was thinking to stick to my original plan before which is Pier 39 in San Francisco, at least there's a lot of choices to eat out there but I want to see if you guys all agree to that before changing it. Let me know thanks......

Ps: One more thing ppl with tentative right next to their names, plz confirm with me if you guys are gonna come so that I can do a head count now thanks again.

-Bryan
1GR8Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote