View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of
Default Feather River Run - June 26 2010 - 2nd Annual - ZONC Event

6\27\10 the day after. Pics start on page 4.

This ZONC event is open to ALL responsible drivers that would like to join ZONC on this run and have some fun.

You don’t need a Z, or be a member to participate.

I am pleased to announce our Second Annual: A Day in the Sierra’s. I choose the Feather River Canyon for its beauty and just an all out fun road to drive. Difficulty of driving skills: med to light. Enjoy the breathtaking scenic criss cross over the Feather River along the beautiful roads carved through the granite canyon. In all of my travels on a motorcycle and now sports car this stretch of highway is my favorite. The highway connects to other greater highways heading north, but we are keeping on a southern route this time. The road is maintained very well by Cal Trans and provides some of if not the best sweepers in the Sierra’s. This run is not a spirited run, we are out to have fun and be safe.

Come out for a Day in the Sierra’s, the route is rated one of the best roads in California.

Curtis

One of the highlights of the run! We plan to get a group shot crossing the bridge.

Oroville Dam

Here is a link to last years event. Feather River Run - June 6 2009 - ZONC Event - MY350Z.COM Forums

Update 6/23/10: Tips on things to bring

• 2 way radios
• Water
• Energy bars
• Camera, extra memory card and batteries.
• A fully charged cel phone
• Preferred currency to pay for lunch and dinner = CASH
• Absolutely no ATM cards.
• A light jacket
• Parka rain jacket

Important info regarding lunch and dinner, please read: Feather River Run - June 26 2010 - 2nd Annual - ZONC Event

Last edited by ZForce; 06-27-2010 at 10:05 PM.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote