View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
chuckd05
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No longer a Z
chuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nicechuckd05 is just really nice
Default Full Stillen Bolt Ons + Berk Cats and UpRev Tune Results...

April 1st I got a uprev tune at Performance Motor Sports in Smithtown, NY... The results were very high and I chose to just double check the power with another dyno around here. When my car was re-flashed my tuner accidentally loaded the rom from uprev before he did a baseline so I was unable to get a true before/after on the tune but it most defiantly improved the car.

This sheet was from Performance Motor Sports.. i felt it was high so I didn't post anything until I went to the dynodynamics dyno today, which you will see yielded me very similar results.. -3 hp but 12-15 extra tq on the dynodynamics.

Performance Motor Sports Mustang Dyno - 342whp - 258 tq

No Limit Motor Sports Dyno Dynamics - 338.9 whp 270ish tq (its hard to tell exactly)

A/F seems great too.

So obviously in the end with all my stillen bolt ons the performance is there. The Exhaust was a headache to fit right at first but it was solved by heating the pipe and raising it over the cross brace and welding the slip joints.. I did however get the exhaust used so the slip joints were removed and installed twice but they were leaking a little and causing extra rasp.

I am not biased in any of the manufactures around here. And I would take many of the exhausts out there and give them a try. But I am on the FI LTH list and can not wait to get them in there. Any gains at this point would be a bonus.

But with the power I'm putting down I'm more than happy with the money I have spent. I do regret not having a baseline though, I rushed into modding before I even broke the engine in . If you click the dyno u can see its full size through the webshots account.

Also, The title says full stillen bolt ons, but I realized I do not have the headers. OEM headers still, my mods are listed below.

Last edited by chuckd05; 04-15-2010 at 09:34 PM.
chuckd05 is offline   Reply With Quote