View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z
Default repaint or Cf hood? (opinions please)

ok soo since I travel in the bay a lot from stockton to meet with the Z family I been getting a **** load of rock chips on the hood..****..yea we all know how badly nissan paint are..

So I went to the shop to see how much to repaint them and I am thinking repaint the front bumper and hood then clear bra..

so i get an estimate and im not like thats not bad...because I know the owners very well.

But my question is should I get a cf hood where its harder to see chips am i correct with a lot of clear cloat on it? Which means I only need clear bra on certain areas and not on the hood which will make the precut easier
?

Also because I am getting my front emblem removed and filling it..a lot cleaner look...
but whats worrying me is only one company has cf hood and thats seibon..but I been hearing some negative feedback on the hoods..

sooo options and help from the community which I dearly love (no homo) =].

(edit): trying to save money too lol...
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote