Thread: + Road Help +
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
batman_4
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW 370Z
batman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond reputebatman_4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default + Road Help +

I recently installed my Stance coils / SPC rear camber arms / H&R spacers. Since i lowered it ~1.5in all around i have noticed an issue when driving, which is where my question comes from. Hard to explain but here it is:

->have you ever noticed the black squiggle lines on the roads (especially highways) that seem that are put to cover up cracks on the road surface???
-> the issues come when i drive over them, especially when the roads are damp/wet. as i drive over them my tires 'seem' to grip on to them, making me feel like my car is about to step out on me from the rear (wobble from left to right depending on the direction of the squiggles)....but my front is also doing the same so i just make small corrections as to not make it worse. it happens at any speed. other than this my car is firm/solid

Asked a fellow 350 member and was told to check my toe bolts which i will later today but any other suggestions?

'09 6spd. Touring: Eibach / SPC / Motordyne / Berk / Z1 / Oneighty / Mines / SSR / Stillen / CFE
batman_4 is offline   Reply With Quote