View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #20 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
I noticed this too for the first time the other day - kinda happy about it because eventually I plan to change the color scheme on the car - not having to worry about the engine compartment makes it that much easier to change color. I do agree though that it seems like a cheap shortcut for such a nice car - does anyone know if they did this for the GT-R?
Il check it out in some hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
The hatch problem is not an issue. If you have an 09 just tell the dealer of the TSB and they will replace the part. I just got my mine replaced on Saturday, it works fine now!
nissan hasn't made a TSB for the hatch in belgian so my dealers cant get a hold of the springs
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote