View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I dont understand why everyone is so hopped up on this? being a 3 piece kit is terrible, and it has such edgy lines, it looks like it should belong on a 350z....I mean the inlet for the stillen intakes are cool, since I have stillen gen 3's and love them, but cmon you guys can do that on our stock bumpers....
I disagree...I think the the Stillen bumper looks friggin great! Very agressive without being over the top JDM-ish, urethane contruction, should be OEM-like fitment, and its functional! I DO agree however that the 3-piece design sucks - I have a terrible feeling that this will lead to problems down the road. I would have paid 3x the shipping price to avoid this. Im taking the plunge regardless.
jmlenz is offline   Reply With Quote