View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Ben we arent sure what caused the ABS issue. Like we discussed during the test there are alot of variables we needed to sort through before we make a judgement.

Yes, my car has an "ice mode" issue... We are unsure if it is the weight of the wheels, my braking style, my suspensions setup, the pads I am using, and or many other items that could be helping to contribute to the problem. I changed road surfaces and the car was just fine... also, I had just switched the rotors the night before without doing an extensive bedding process and tried to quickly due one in 5 mins. So there are way too many variables to make any kind of judgments on what my car is doing.

nogood Enjoy your BBK you will love it!
Yeah you're right. I should have said that it may have caused the icing issue. Sorry, my bad.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote