View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:52 AM   #31 (permalink)
Tyrell Tyson
Enthusiast Member

Drives: P90 TR
Tyrell Tyson will become famous soon enoughTyrell Tyson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott @ RA View Post
LOL hahahaha this is hilarious. I love playing the what's you price game and the would you do ___________ for $________

I commend a couple of you who said they probably would...... at least you are honest. LOL
A lot of dudes would just say "No WAY, UHh UHH, hell NO" or "I wouldn't do it for any amount of money" and crap like that.
Honestly, once the money was all right there all right in front of them.... no body probably knows what they would or wouldn't do in that situation if it really came down to it... I mean its easy to say "no way, not me" because it will never ever happen. But things would change if it REALLY came down to it.

As for me..... I would consider it... ONLY if it were A LOT more money. I mean a million isn't really that much money anymore if you think about it. And it would have to be a 100% private matter, and NO body would know about it except me and him, and that would have to be in a contract, and I would HAVE to be the pitcher. So, for me, its a no, especially with TV involved etc. NO WAY, I couldn't live with myself. BUT, if it were privately arranged and a LOT more money. I or anyone else would be a fool to say no.
Just my $.02
You bro have my respect for life and + Rep
Tyrell Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote