Thread: Black z
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 05:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by striderx88 View Post
sorry im not flip but yeah so many problesm with the bmw it sucks. the bmw dealership is like my 2nd home i have to go there every week to get something repaired
I hear you on that...my co-worker has a 2009 5 series in black...looks hella gangsta...but he's had so much issues with it already...from his A/C to his cruise control, and overheating....

Good choice on choosing a Z as a replacement....it never seems to amaze me how beautiful this car looks in black...it was my first choice in color...but someone just bougt the only. Black Z a day before I came in to purchase...ended up picking my second color choice and got a Red Sports Package...

BTW...Nice touch with your headlights...makes it blend with the car and appear seamless
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote