View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:09 AM   #35 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthtrial View Post
Thanks for the pics... I'll await the upcoming pics that are pending nicer weather. Has the stance become dramatically more aggressive with the added contact patch or has the visual agressiveness been subdued due to the relatively limiting 10" width in the rear wheels?
It is subtly more aggressive. My car buddy at work here didn't know I was getting the tires mounted. When I showed up at work that day he looked at my car and was trying to figure out what I changed. He said the car looked more aggressive but he couldn't figure out what was different. So I would say that it does make a visual change but it's not one that is going to jump out at you. The sun is out today so I should be able to snap some pics even if there is still sand everywhere.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote