View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 06:53 AM   #27 (permalink)
ZCarGo
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370 CY A7
ZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I just hate how all these punk kids feel like they have to race... it's like... why not you just pull up next to me, check out my car, and get on with it? I'm too old for that kind of crap. If I see a nice car and the driver notices me checking it out I'll give them a thumbs up or a nod... that's it. I have run into a lot of those kind of people since i"ve had my Z but unfortunately it also attracts those that will most likely succumb to Darwin.

The guys in RSX's or other FWD imports that act all hard make me laugh, though. It's hilarious to see some dude in a Civic or RSX think he's the **** in the car daddy bought him. I'm sorry, but I'm never going to act like I am the **** unless I'm driving Jeff Gordon's race car to work!
Seems like this happens to me on a daily basis. I've seen people race and weave through traffic to catch up and then challenge. The best thing to do is to rev at the stop like you've accepted. On green, pull off really slow and let them burn up their tires.

-ZCarGo-
ZCarGo is offline   Reply With Quote