View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #37 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUE KOMODO View Post
Yeah, I was around, that was last year, PRE production. of course there was a wait for a brand new model that had not yet entered production.
I'll have you know that when I ordered mine it was in mid-April. NOT "pre-production"! I really don't think you get it. You should really read the posts about the long waits (the search function is useful for that purpose). AGAIN, mine was well after production had started. In fact with my order; I was very close to not getting it. Mine was the last production run before re-tooling for the roadsters. If I would have waited just 2 more days, I would have had to wait for the 2010 model.

As far as the accusations of fraud goes... people can make up thier own minds. My advice is to do the talking with your wallet and try someone who has not been accused and convicted of "shady" dealings.

As an earlier poster put it... "not a very professional reply". Maybe, just maybe, you should ask AK (the owner of this forum) if you can apply to be a forum vendor. Like all the rest of the legitimate businesses on this forum. Your admission of "using buyer's information and paying them" to sell vehicles to others, may have an influence on that decision.

I'm not trying to be rude. Or demean your business. But a lot of us have had the experience of ordering their Z and having to wait. We can smell if something doesn't sound right. And your statement of getting a factory ordered Z in 6 to 8 weeks and doing it dozens of times, just sounds a bit strange. I hope that's a polite enough way of putting it.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D

Last edited by 6MT; 04-13-2010 at 07:54 PM.