View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 05:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
I would love to see this N/A setup or the SC Stillen proposal without a doubt. I feel the Zen approach is great if you're doing Touge or some sort of class oriented track driving when you want to keep within a class.

SIDE NOTE: For anyone curious about this Amuse kit, I saw it at Import Reactor, and it looks WAY better in person. THE ONLY thing I don't like about it was on the rear bumper, the part in the middle that is black, I would rather not have glossy but would rather flat black. Loved it other than that. I feel the Zen approach is great if you're doing Touge or some sort of class oriented track driving when you want to keep within
well you can color it whatever you want since it comes in unpainted.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote