View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Mitty April 29 - May 2, 2010 - Road Atlanta

This is an event I attend every year in addition to the Petit Le Mans. I usually camp out Friday and Saturday night there. It'd be nice to have a 370 turn out there. I know I didn't see any there last year. The Georgia Z Club is always there but I think we are an elite group all of our own, plus I don't want to pay club dues. There are club parade laps around the track as well as general group laps as well for a fee. Just want to see who in the area would be interested in going.

Here is a link with more info and ticket prices.
Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty 2010: Classic Motorsports Magazine

Feel free to ask me any questions about the event. We always camp out with a view of turn 10a and 10b right at the end of the straight away. You can see a view of that turn in my albums of my old car.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote