View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 03:04 PM   #26 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

The OP may have not been the best at arguing his point, I could see that early on, but when I read this I closed the thread:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just as an FYI I profile your POS rice rocket and YES I would have you pop the hood. It is not a search in MD to have you pop the hood. I am allowed by MD law once I have my PC for a stop to conduct a FULL vehicle inspection on the side of the road to include driving it for a breif distance if I so choose to. However thats a bit much. Poping the hood looking for the turbo or the NOS tubes is plenty enough for me.

If you refuse? Then you get to go to jail for failure to obay a lawful order and I yank you through the vent window, you go to jail, and I impound your car......after I inspect it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great attitude for a cop. and they wonder why they're so universally loved. That guy should retire and take an anger management course.