View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
pencilnink
Base Member

Drives: 06 W203
pencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond reputepencilnink has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Good hit. Can you imagine, just sitting in your car, probably looking at the lambo next to you, and getting hit at ... what, 45 mph?
^That happened to me last year. I was at the back end of stop & go traffic just admiring the tail of the S63 AMG in front of me and next thing I know, I got rear ended hard enough that the front of my car gets smashed up by that S63. Turns out it was a woman in a brand new 4Runner that hit me with enough force to cause a 3 car bumper to bumper in front of me.
Other than that, the good thing that came out of it is my next car will be the 370
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52ed7728df87jo3.jpg (44.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg e3a97937b922ey0.jpg (53.4 KB, 12 views)
pencilnink is offline   Reply With Quote