View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #37 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Im talking about their 370z TT kit... they more or less had to design it for GTM because it had a bunch of parts missing and other parts that were for 350z.

I too have had several people tell me to stay away from GTM...people who know Sam personally. Its always the same story: good products, but that shady business. Now I see the products aren't that great either so what am I supposed to believe?

Then I hear all you guys raving about GTM and thats very confusing because I know you people aren't dumb. Hopefully for all you folks, GTM comes through with the goods. When enough people who have been in the industry for decades tell you the same thing, it just makes me wonder.
We sent horsepower logic a 350Z intercooler instead of a 370Z one, if you think this is shady then you need to get your head examined, if you are talking about something else please don't hold back and share it with everyone now.

Now i know jack for a long time( the tuner at horse power logic) and this guy does not ********, if there is an issue he will let you know. so please explain his post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Logic View Post
Prelimenary tests and adjustments have gone smoothly....we are looking to get the exhaust finished up and hopefully have some power tuning done by weeks end....so far the car is responding very well and the fit & finish of the GTM kit is fantastic...there are a few slight modifications and procedures that must be accomplished to get this project done....but in all we are very pleased so far!....stay tuned!....

-Jack

Sam