View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Reality
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 PPW GT
Reality is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH View Post
Belairdirect. My mother's car is also insured with them. We don't have life/home insurance with them though.

I've been insured for 6 years as an occasional driver with no claims. it's the location too, i'm all the way up north. Yonge/stouffeville rd.

I pay $205 a month for insurance.

Goto: belairdirect.ca for an online quote.

They give discounts if you have winter tires, car alarm, and tracking system.
Actually, belairdirect.ca is much higher for me.. so strange..
I am 35 y/o.. with state farm and when I had my revup z's.. I was paying about $230 ish for the z, home ins and life.. which wasn't bad.. I only wish I got your deals when I was your age.. LoL!

So multi-line discount with 6 years occasional.. that explains alot.. I am also guessing you have a spotless driving record?
Anyhow, thanks for the reply... and congrats on paying so little! hehehe

Also, if you want to learn more about where to shop, which shops to trust..etc in the GTA.. just check out the East Canada section on My350z..
One of my trusted shops/guys is a forum vendor on here and my350z.

HOME - Advance Power House & Dyno
Ed@APH
-at least 7 years working with the z platform.
-Great shop with excellent Techs
-Honest and trustworthy.. *Some of the most stand up guys I have met in the industry*

Go by the shop, talk to them.. ask Ed to take you for a ride in his 550whp monster z.

If you're a JDM nut like myself... You can order from:
HOME - SPEEDSTAR.COM

I am a z super freak.. owned a '92 z32 tt (in the late 90's.. lol), '05 SB 35th anny and an "06 GT PPW...all are sold now.. but a z34 is in my sights..
If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.. I will try my best to help.

Cheers,
R
//2005 35th SB #81 [tyra] SOLD
//2006 GT PPW SOLD
Reality is offline   Reply With Quote