View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
Two other reputable shops attempted to sway me away from GTM kits and to go with different ones. It is business. Also I have heard many horror stories about GTM kits missing parts and fitment issues, including 350z and 370z kits.

The point is no company or shop is perfect. This online tirade against Forged will backfire. Time will tell.
I think you are trying too hard, for the record there has never been any design change in our G37 kit sense day one. So what ever was sent back then is what the customer has installed on his G37 on his back in his own garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modme View Post
I installed the same GTM Twin Turbo kit in the back of my yard, with the car on jacks. I am by no means a car mechanic and I've only done small DIY projects. But the turbo install was pretty straightforward with the instructions provided by GTM.

Here is the link

DIY GTM Turbo Stage 2 Install!! - MyG37

Enjoy

Sam