Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
rebe945
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z black 7at
rebe945 is on a distinguished road
Default 370z

Its a fantastic car, especially for the money. I've owned it since Sept 09 (didnt drive it thru winter). I love everything about it. The looks it gets, its gotta a unique style different from other cars. Looks better than Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers, even Porsches and even Corvettes. Performance is great. Quick acceleration, handling, and just the feel. The interior is highly improved. A plush quality feel. The seats hug you. The backsupport feels great but some have complained about the seat bolsters on the sides as being narrow. and hard . I find it a perfect fit , especially when I keep my left leg against where the clutch would be ( I have a 7 speed auto). It grows on you and feels very comfortable. I have the 18 inch wheels and have no road noise to speak as some reviews have said road noise with the 19 wheels is noticeable to some. The stereo is also very acceptable,and I have the Clarion with 4 speakers and not the Bose with 8 speaker swhich Ive heard is awesome. I give the car a 9.9 on a scale of 10. Go for it. I have a black and just had Ventureshield Ultra applied as a Clear Bra. Rich
rebe945 is offline   Reply With Quote