View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #33 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
N/A high revving if you want Zen. I would looove to see NA.... but I'd be pretty happy to see a built supercharger setup too. I don't know that I would like to see another TT built block car though...

Either way this has been a fantastic build so far.

I would love to see this N/A setup or the SC Stillen proposal without a doubt. I feel the Zen approach is great if you're doing Touge or some sort of class oriented track driving when you want to keep within a class.

SIDE NOTE: For anyone curious about this Amuse kit, I saw it at Import Reactor, and it looks WAY better in person. THE ONLY thing I don't like about it was on the rear bumper, the part in the middle that is black, I would rather not have glossy but would rather flat black. Loved it other than that. I feel the Zen approach is great if you're doing Touge or some sort of class oriented track driving when you want to keep within
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote