View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakes709 View Post
I know how you feel man. About a month or two after i got my 370z, i had my ZX6R parked right in front of my car in my parking spot to make it harder to steel the bike. Gf went out to clean the inside of the car and she doesnt drive but for some reason she started the engine, thinking it was already in Neutral when in fact it was in 1st. She let her foot off the clutch and boom! She comes in balling her eyes out. I go outside to find the bike under the bumper/engine of the car, bumper hanging off. Backed the car up, ripping the rest of the bumper off, picked the bike up, fairings broken/scratched, kickstand and brake peddle bent.

Its good you kept your cool with your mom, i tried to keep cool with my gf cuz i know it was a accident, but i couldnt hold it back and flew into her. Her mother was going to buy her a plane ticket home cuz she thought i was going to kill her. Do you have any pictures of the damage?
one of your favorite things in life destroyed by another while destroying it at the same time, all whilst being driven by one of the other favorite things... that REALLY sucks man, hats off to you for not getting violent...