View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Day 5

NXT 2.0 wax went on fine and she really looked great - took her out around 4 PM for a quick hop into Sarasota for a movie and dinner with the wife. Everything was great until it started raining.

She tripped 300 miles on the way home.

Day 6

Backed her out of the garage into some mid-day sun so I could get some better pictures to show off the Dark Cherry color (see pic in post 1) - ordered some polish/wax products from Adams to hopefully address some of the light swirls in the paint - the NXT seemed to cover these up pretty well but I guess driving in the rain undid all that hard work.

Will start looking at tint and spacers - pretty much set on H&R 15mm/20mm setup with stud replacement given all the great write-ups around here on them but am completely up in the air on the tint so if anyone has suggestions or could recommend a good shop in the Tampa area it would be greatly appreciated. My options are pretty much open in Florida I think.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote