View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
Ask them, "How many vehicles can I damage on your lot before you call the police?" If they respond "1", ask them if you can borrow a phone to call the police.

They have two choices.: They can either fix your car or you'll call the police to report "Willful and Malicious Destruction of Personal Property". Those words are akin to saying "Fraud" to the F&I Guy. No car dealer likes it when the cops show up to arrest an employee.

They're already playing hardball with you. It's time to take it up a notch. the BBB and Attorney General are nice and fun, but they take months to resolve issues. The police can get stuff handled Now. Don't make idle threats. Follow up your words with Action.

Good Luck.
Dude...relax. You don't need a .44 magnum to kill a fly. The dealer isn't playing hardball with him...he hasn't even told the dealership about the problem! If he went in there and politely informed the service manager what happened, I'm sure he would make every effort to make the situation right. You want to go in there with guns blazing and make threats about calling the police? Please...that's just sheer idiocy.