View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

By the way, I was looking for the exact same combination, but I just wanted a 370z base in Monterey Blue with the Sports Package. Splash guards and other accessories I didn't care if it came with it or not. As far as I know, West Covina Nissan sold theirs last week. I know Mossy Nissan Escondido HAD one, but I'm not sure if it's still there. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT buy that one though. When I looked at it, it had 150+ miles on it. They wanted MSRP + TTL. I instantly left after seeing the car. I went to the Nissan dealership at the Cerritos Auto Square and they said that there's the exact car located in Arizona, but they'd have to ship it over to their dealership. They offered to work with the pricing for the car and shipping fees.

Good luck!
OMGWTFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote