View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #24 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I wasn't planning on it. This sentence in their description makes me a little nervous: "Limited slip or positraction units will often chatter without use of this product or a gear oil with a similar modifier, so add only enough to eliminate the chatter and avoid making the plates or clutches too slippery." Well, I don't have any chatter, so I'd be afraid that if I add it, it'll make the plates too slippery.
I think their standard 75w90 already contains friction modifiers so you shouldn't need this. You should only need the friction modifier if you were to use the NS oil to try and "tighten" the diff up and then use a reduced amount of modifier.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote