View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #388 (permalink)
cmmonte92
Base Member

Drives: 09 135i Convertible
cmmonte92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by import111 View Post
I thought about going but it's gonna be to warm in Phoenix for me. I am gonna try and do a shifter kart track day here in Tucson and then watch UFC tonight. Have fun at FIR.
You missed a perfect day and night, bro! Temps were awesome and got to see TravisJB track his z. There were some beautiful sounding and looking cars last night. Saw a couple of NSX's tracked and some seriously mean M3's tore it up, too. A couple of 240's were pretty sweet (I think one was sponsored from DM -Dentetsu Motorsports, here in Tucson).

The drifting was crazy. I guess normally there's only a few good drifters at these events, but every other car was f'ing amazing (or I'm just easily impressed). There was a blue miata that just tore it up, every time he got on the drift track.

Anyway, I only saw two (2) 370z's at the event: TravisJB's on the track and mine in the parking lot! Got a lot of stares cruising in compared to the billion of 350's there.

It was a great night and would like to make these events more often. I definitely think a group get together should happen and I know of at least 3 other 370's I've seen in Tucson, that aren't on these boards. I wish there was a better way to get more people from Tucson on the boards. I guess i need to start rockin' my "the370.com" sticks to drum-up some business!
cmmonte92 is offline   Reply With Quote