Thread: RhinoRamps 8000
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Looking at the service manual, the drain plug appears to be on the side. I was planning to lift the car up both front and rear and set it on jack stands. These ramps look more convenient, but I don't want to leave old oil undrained, hence my question. Too bad the drain isn't facing rearwards. Thanks for answering!
Actually it looks like the location might work where it is for slight angles. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of the oil pan, but it looks like there is a groove in the back that would direct oil to the drain on left.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote