View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakedrift12 View Post
I though our(40th) Z does not have any option to add navigation, right?

yet, I saw one that has factory nav with his 40th anniversay... I was like WTF..

I actually heard that 40th z does not come with factory navigation at the dealer when I was getting my z(ya all know, doing the paper works).

Is there any way I can get factory nav in my z, after the z is already packed?

And one more question, my z dont have Illuminated Kick Plates when they came out, so im trying to get them my second question is do they have same wire lines done? I was some sites selling illuminated kick plates and saw the install manuals and saw how to put(hide) wires underneath the carpet mat.

if anyone know something about this, please do my favor, tell me everything you know about these...

Thanks people
Some dealerships are willing to do custom work. They offered me an auto version for $42k. Its a 4k premium but I can have a 40th in auto if I choose. About the kick plates, they had em since day one. Its an option though. I'm sure you can get them dealer installed and have them look the way they are OEM .
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote