View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
craniac24
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 PG Roadster
craniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond reputecraniac24 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to craniac24
Default Just did dyno with Stillen Intake and Nismo Exhaust *Pics Added*

So I got my Stillen intake and Nismo Exhaust put on today, and I'm really thrilled with the overall result. The intake sounds amazing at WOT and I think the exhaust is close to the perfect sound for my taste. Admittedly, I wouldn't have minded it being a LITTLE bit louder. The Berk is the only other one that I considered because I like the stock look, but I'm pretty sure it would have been just a little too loud for me.

Anyway...I am a little upset that we forgot to get a baseline run, but from what I've found on here, the highest stock run I've seen on a Dynojet was 284hp/241tq. This was the baseline run that FI did when testing it's exhaust. I pulled 4 times and my WORST run was 313hp/258tq. So...conservatively speaking, it looks like I made an additional 29hp and 17tq.

The butt dyno confirms. The tires easily break loose now shifting into 3rd gear, where I wasn't able to do that before.

Oh...and it should be said that my exhaust was straight off the back of a Nismo Z (H-Pipe), which is different from the S-Tune (Y-Pipe). I'm pretty sure I got a few more horses out of it compared to what I would have gotten with the S-Tune version.

I'm pretty happy...what do you guys think?

Pics added:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exhaust1.jpg (480.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust2.jpg (368.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg intake.jpg (367.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg springsexhaust1.jpg (472.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by craniac24; 04-11-2010 at 11:49 AM.
craniac24 is offline   Reply With Quote