View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbn_fbr View Post
yea my dealer told me they couldnt get my pearl white the way i wanted it either. they even tried a couple times to get me to choose a different color. but i stuck with it and told them order it from nissan or find one. so they managed to re-route the exact one i wanted as soon as it his our shores at port. it was supposed to go to some other dealer. and it came in like 2 or 3 weeks, better than the 3 months or so wait to custom order one!
yeah thats the option he gave me right now he said he will talked to the dealrships buyer and see if they can reroute one with my specs

guess it wasnt bs then?
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote