View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Hmmmm...I'm wondering whether the raspiness people are referring to is resonance coming off and out of those adjustable tips. I wonder whether there would be any if the tips were welded?
hmmm good question, i'll take of the tips tomorrow and record, see how that works.

I suggested the adjustable tips to them because i had a problem with my rear TS lip kit, most exhaust was too short and i wanted the invidia so they made it adjustable so if anyone designes a rear bumper that extends anywhere from 1 to 3 inches, they don't have to get the exhaust modified