View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
lifeztream
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z T+S A/T
lifeztream is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to lifeztream

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
wats up man and welcome to the forum the pros of having your front fangs and rear valence wrapped in cf vinyl is that its cheaper than actually buying the cf pieces from evo-r... the cons of that is.. well vinyl has a life span... over here on guam carbon wrap vinyls lasts about a year then it starts turning funky looking.... its freaking hot here thats why... sun rain sun rain sun rain effect..... idk about how long it lasts where u stay but all i know is that it will not last forever... another thing about just wrapping is that you WONT have the finned look like the evo-r... i think it looks really sweet how their diffuser looks... now if you go with the evo-r front and rear carbon fiber pieces... they will last forever you dont have to worry about it peeling off or shrinking... because vinyl does shrink over time... fitment from experience is great and quality is awesome the only con to the evo-r pieces is more money.... im guessing its going to cost you around $650 for both those pieces including the shipping... and then you have to pay some one to install them for u... or you can save money and install it yourself....
Thanks a lot for the valuable information!! I will keep that in mind Btw thats a very sweet ride you have there xD
lifeztream is offline   Reply With Quote