View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
tru_Asiatik
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MT
tru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond reputetru_Asiatik has a reputation beyond repute
Default came from the dealer

ok heres the scoop thanks to this forum i was able to get pricing at invoice the only problem is the 370z i want is not available anywhere in california at all according to the fleet sales person(he said he did a search and found notthing in the entire westcoast region)

i was looking for monterey blue 6mt with sports carpet/splashguards/kickplates

now my question is to those who might know

he told me that nissan only rearly opens there "slots" for ordering
and that he cannot order anything right now as nissan has no "slots" per se

is this true or is he just trying to let me settle for what they have in there lot(mind you he tried to sell me every color with the same specs and i said no since i am set on the blue z if any i told him closes color as my 2nd would be the platinum grey-which no one has ethier--)

opinions?
tru_Asiatik is offline   Reply With Quote