View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark
Default Want Locking Lugs but have Questions

Looking to get a set of lock lugs for my sports package rims so I've done some reading here and found some options. However, I'm also considering spacers in the very near future - will that make a difference at all in relationship to the lug choice? On top of that I might be adding coilovers in the next year so will that make a difference with the spacer selection?

Sorry for all the questions - I just couldn't find a thread that put all 3 of these together with a solid answer either way and with the expertise here I'm sure someone is going to see this and have the answer straightaway.

Thanks!
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote