Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #182 (permalink)
2fast4thelaw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport/MT6
2fast4thelaw will become famous soon enough

I agree there is definitly some risk involved but I feel the supercharger is a pretty safe bet. A whole lot more could go wrong with TT setup. I think if you had an oil pressure gauge with an alarm you could shut things down pretty fast before damage occurs.

I think you should stay in the game with the GTM SC kit and roll with it. I want this kit so bad I can taste it but it wont be until this summer or early fall before I have enough saved up for it. I am not even going to mess with an oil cooler, I really dont think I need one for my application. My Z is is strictly a recreational vehicle and I plan to track it here at Bandemere but nothing serious. Denver is pretty moderate in the summer and nice and cool in the winter.

I have learned to keeping things simple and to a large degree "if it aint broke dont fix it" attitude will save your wallet. Whenever I have got all gung ho in modifying something then stuff starts breaking.

I dont think it would be a good idea to make your own oil lines, then the liability is all on you.

Last edited by 2fast4thelaw; 04-09-2010 at 09:25 PM.
2fast4thelaw is offline   Reply With Quote