Thread: A to B
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #181 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
After reading the oil cooler problems, the G37 turbo install, and every other negative storys about modifiying a 3.7. im thinking of keeping all the N/A mods and consentrating on my 350 with the stroker kit and the 850 ttbb's.
Who knows what problems will happen with either one of these kits.
I was thinking or installing the GTM turbo and cancalling the SC, but after reading the lateist post's i'm not sure what to do.
I have an oil cooler and tranny cooler coming from GTM.
I think that i will take the adapter and coolers and make my own lines.
I am having nightmares of what would happen if an oil line let go at 110 miles per hour while running down the 1/4 mile!!!
It could be " bye bye 370Z and lots of pain if it flips and hits the concrette barriers"
if the oil hits the back wheels.
Could be time to sell the Z and get the new mustang.
I think your over-reacting a bit.

1. The concern about the oil cooler is legitmate. Hopefully it was just a batch of some bad cables. I have beaten the crap out of my car and mine is holding up well. >7k miles.

2. The other story was cleared up by Sharif, and dont forget the customer took it to GTM and they are the ones who ended up finishing the project. From what I understand everything is working as intended after it was completed by GTM. The problem was with bad employees at FP that Sharif said no longer work their anymore. **** happens, I'm glad he cleared it all up!

Relax man...